Karaoke Competition February 2005

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Download:
Karaoke Competition February 2005 by kcl822

QUOTE List of songs

Opening from Ah My Goddess - Open your Mind (extra)

1. Iota - White Reflection
2. Anonymous - The Beautiful World
3. JAppi - Hit in the USA
4. Anon - Life is Like a Boat
5. basket - Spinach Rag
6. Mantidor - Blue Forever
7. Lioness - Eternal Snow
8. Nikolai - My Pace Daiou
9. Anonymous3 - Hiru no Tsuki
10. llama - Let Me Be With You

EXTRA: kcl822 - Sound Life

Ending from Bleach - Thank You!!

Thank you for listening~ Stay tuned for the next karaoke competition (sometime this year, maybe?)

Thank you to Jasio for providing the shoutcast server.

See you next time~

You serious?? a karaoke contest?? I've never heard of that kind of contest before....
tongue.gif
but I do like the new AH! my goddess song, so I downloaded it.

once, i loved the Intro song to beck... once upon a time, before this karoke competition recording was made.. *sniffle* aww what times they were.. me and "Hit in America"... but now those days are gone.. gone...

Crap Eternal snow also got messed up @%^@^%^
So did My Pace Daiou!!!!! Sniffle IT'll be ok GENSHIKEN I SWEAR!

hiru no tuski is one of my fav songs, since it comes from outlaw star.. so I forced myself to listen to this... it's a kind of hard song to mess up tho.. so i beared with it...

and I acctually made it through the the Chobits song, well cept the notes that were held... wow, alot of those songs were my favs... if anybody sang these songs on this forum... the torture!!!!

LOL I did get a good laugh out of thise tho... Reminds me of the people who get rejected at the start of Amarican Idol! lol

i can't bear it. they actually sing it without feeling. in our languange, it is called 'sengau' .

This one was a karaoke competition just held for fun by kcl822 of AnimeSuki. They just made recordings of themselves (plus the music) and sent their entry to her so she could air it all at once. I just happened to be there to listen to it.. so I thought it would be fun if I shared the little event that most of you missed.
smile.gif

Maybe I'll submit an entry for the next one.. hm..

Please don't let the insanity continue daft! lol j/k i would prolly acctually listen to that.. and then make rude comments about ur voice.. even if you are good >:) SOOOO sing away!

ahahaha i would love to listen to daft and sasha sing an anime song for us XP

anyway back to the topic... hmm.. most of them are terrible but i kinda like the entry from llama - Let Me Be With You and Anon - Life is Like a Boat.. and i guess kcl822 did quite ok too..

but for the rest.. i dont think they ever listen to the song before singing it lol no offence to them tho, since its just for fun afterall..

heh, are u sure u want to hear me sing? last time I sung, i remember causing the early deaths of several people...

haha, that sounds like an excellent audio weapon of mass destruction: "daft: destructive audio frequency tenor"

Lol!! Na, I'm sure Daft is one hell of a singer.

As for me... Ack, I'm scared. Maybe I could get Dim and Jenna to do some voicing in the background... Or maybe they'll come beat me up for making so much crappy noise... Or maybe I can kill them, once and for all...

If he sounds anywhere near as good as Natsuki, I'd listen to it.
tongue.gif

~ SP

*shivers* anyone else feal the forboding, evil energy? I can't place my finger on it, but it's like the world is going to come to an end *shivers*

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back