Anime New year eve necromendation: Bombergirl, MOBA game' manga and now anime?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

now that we know the premise is kind of like what this thread described it best as. by that I mean a combination of Lost Bommerman and an MMO that truns out to be a real life "When your killed you die" ordeal.

With the way things are going so far I consider this one of those odd guilty pleasure series becuase of the fanservice here at times.
well, konami did BM's Ecchi spinoff rumoured to get a series as 4th anniversary :)

Title: BTOOOM!
Japanese: ブトゥーム!
Date Aired: 4/10/2012 (TV series)
Genres: Action, Psychological, Romance, Survival horror, Suspense
Director: Kotono Watanabe
Written by: Yōsuke Kuroda
Studio: Madhouse
Network: Tokyo MX, AT-X, SUN, KBS, TVA, BS11
Opening Theme: "No pain, No game" by Nano
Ending Theme: "Aozora" アオゾラ) by May'n
Main Cast: Ryōta Sakamoto (坂本 竜太) voiced by Kanata Hongō
Himiko (ヒミコ) / Hemilia (ヘミリア) voiced by Suzuko Mimori
Kiyoshi Taira (平 清) voiced by Tōru Ōkawa

Main Antagonists: Kōsuke Kira (吉良 康介) voiced by Yuichi Nakamura
Nobutaka Oda (織田 信隆) voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto
Masahito Date

TV series PV:
Imagine-Nation review:
Official website: http://www.btooom.com/

Synopsis: The story centers around Ryūta Sakamoto, a NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) young man and a top-ranked player in the online combat game Btooom! One day, he wakes up on a tropical island without remembering how he got there. He sees a figure in the distance and asks for help. However, the figure responds by throwing something at Ryūta — a “BIM” bomb. In that moment, Ryūta comes to realize two things: one, his own life is in danger, and two, he is now in the world of Btooom!

Last edited:
Why am I not surprised that they came back to this?

Last edited:
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back