Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Norren @ Sep 04 2016, 11:10 PM)Barusu is definitely the sin archbishop of pride... The archbishop of Sloth's power is a different form of reincarnation.
blink.gif

It's just a hunch, but I find myself thinking that the Unseen hand technique that Betelgeuse is using is the developed form of the same thing that keeps Subaru from telling people about his reincarnation technique...  Betelgeuse has honed it into an assassination tool he can use at will by causing himself large amounts of pain while indirectly referencing his revival ability. Most likely telling by ep.24 but now not only he‘s tricked easily, as Emilia didn‘t recognize her own magical robe ¬¬... so with all that if she doesn‘t become the witch‘s vessel, or Puck‘s true form ala ‘final bosses‘ maybe next it‘ll really end
ohmy.gif

Okay after a long break from my laptop due to it being kind of.... dumb I finally finished watching this season, and I do hope there will be a second season since I feel like there's more to this story now.

i got issues too getting behind series this fall, my PC and laptop aren't fixed yet so i'm posting from a phone lately... but yes as Emilia took Barusu's confession seriously until #25, i wonder if there's enough light novel content for S2 soon
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back