Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo (Season 3)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~
Sempai

And here's the ANN report.

Not sure what magazine this was in, but it's official. It'll probably be out sometime next year. Considering both the first and second seasons began in July, I'm betting this one will too in July 2008.

One last thing. Today I first learned about the next Higurashi season, and then more news on Haruhi 2, and now this; what's next?!

well that brightens up my day, glad that there are going to be a lot of great animes to look forward to next year

thanks for the info

Well I'm happy

season 2 was ok but the ending was a little to open for me. This will be a chance for them to wrap things up nicely

AHHHHH I haven't even finished watching the second season and already a third season.
wink.gif

man as bad as the 2nd season was i can't see how this one will be any better. But it will be nice to see Siesta try and snatch Satio for herself some more. *drools over her bunny suit accident*

indeed. the second season was definately a step down from the first, but that doesn;t mean i don;t want to see a 3rd season ^^. besides, we need to see more of the elf/fairy girl!

It really needed this considering how the second season ended so by adding a new character in the last few minutes and not saying anything about her really. Hopefully ZnT can redeem itself after the 2nd season. I'll be looking forward to it.

QUOTE (mamori @ Dec 18 2007, 11:25 AM) indeed. the second season was definately a step down from the first, but that doesn;t mean i don;t want to see a 3rd season ^^. besides, we need to see more of the elf/fairy girl!
Hell yeah, she was hot. I'm cheering for Siesta like always, though. I can't stand Louise.

i hope the 3 season to see if saito go with louise or queen

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Dec 19 2007, 03:40 AM) i hope the 3 season to see if saito go with louise or queen
well it should be pretty obvious saito is gonna pick louise in the end, regardless of who wants to deny it this is a fact... just like yuji in SnS will pick shana in the end, these shows only have other girls in them to further anger the already bad tempered female leads... even though dreaming about it is fine
wink.gif

its to be expected considering how s#@# the second season was. this is to no surprise to anyone who watched all 12 useless(aside from the fanservice from time to time
laugh.gif
) episodes of the second season... just hope this time its well thought out
dry.gif

P.S. I think ZnT II was merely a filler for the timeslot that SnS II will fill when they were done producing it
laugh.gif

To me ZnT II was a big downer and for some reason Siesta didn't look as attractive as season 1. I hope Znt III would have a lot better storyline.

but at least queen was hotter in second season and that moment where they kissing moment she all half naked

what i want to see in the third season is Louise & company being transported to Saito's world
laugh.gif
Now that's worth seeing
biggrin.gif

yeah that would be good

that would be great
biggrin.gif
and since the ending of 2nd season wasn't that good , since they ended the series suddenly and there were just too many things unsolved like with that purple haired evil woman she was the super bad guy and i was waiting for a final battle with her but nothing happend so it's their chance to make things better i would be realy great i there were a 3rd season
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
9 oh and thnx for the info

whoa serious? 3rd season...man...cant wait....probably that war between tristein and Albion thats been dragged on since the 1st season would be featured....wonder if saito will change gfs as well...potential love interests involves henrieta,siesta,probably kirche if she went serious...then again maybe not...in anycase...cant wait...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

I also believe that there is going to be a 3rd season. One of the enemies (that was apparently Albion's or should I say Reconquista's current leader the one that wears clothing that is completely black) Escaped and then which she gave the kingdom to some guy next to her. There are more enemies left behind. This is the reason why I believe that there is going to be a 3rd season. (I started watching Zero No Tsukaima just 2 days ago so I dunno much)

QUOTE (chiandnaruto @ Dec 31 2007, 03:14 AM) I also believe that there is going to be a 3rd season. One of the enemies (that was apparently Albion's or should I say Reconquista's current leader the one that wears clothing that is completely black) Escaped and then which she gave the kingdom to some guy next to her. There are more enemies left behind. This is the reason why I believe that there is going to be a 3rd season. (I started watching Zero No Tsukaima just 2 days ago so I dunno much)
Well since you just recently started watching season 2 you must not know yet, but a season 3 of Zero no Tsukaima has already been confirmed.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back